IN THE PEW:
- Every other pew
- No one next to the aisles
- Families may remain close, but if non-family individuals share a pew, they must retain 6 feet of separation (further than an arm-length of each)
- Single-file line, family-by-family - others wait in pew until the last person from the pew ahead has approached the Pastor - without kneeling at railing (“drive-by" sort of fashion)
- The Body of Christ received in the hand.
- Everclear-soaked purificator and fortified wine for the Chalice.
- I'll stand on one side with the Host; Pr. Metzger on the other side with the chalice (spaced 6-feet apart)
- A general dismissal at the end of everyone having communed
- Only one family at a time is in the narthex
- Bulletins not passed out, but spread out for individuals to take from bench and card-table
- No sharing of peace
- No greeting line
- Again, only one family in Narthex at a time
- Bulletins be disposed of in recycling bin
- Bathrooms: Single-person occupancy (when finished, turn off the light).
- Cry Room/Nursery: Also, single-person/family occupancy. When vacated, turn light off.